Thursday, July 2, 2009

Word of Thanks

A year had pass and it is time for me, as your Area K2 Governor 2008-2009 to step down and pass the crown over to my successor Eleanor Pang ACG (Tawau Toastmasters Club).

As my term ended on June 30th, I am honored to witness passionate and committed members who had participated to earn their recognition with their educational awards, speech contests, newsletters and bulletin awards. My heartfelt appreciation goes to each and everyone of you, who had make this year a success , for without your commitments, passion and participation, Area K2 would not achieve "Distinguished Status". A token of appreciation will be awarded to all the achievers respectively at your club's installation

No word can show my sincerity but A Big "THANK YOU" and I love working with all of you. It is from you, that my journey of Toastmasters have a full impact and meaning, what it is all about Communication and Leadership.

Once again, "Thank You" for the patience and good works, sweet words and blessing that all of you have share with me.

If I have offended anyone with my actions , words and short-coming, please kindly accept my sincere apologies.

Congratulations to you, Datuk Hassan Alban Hj .Sandukong for reviving Pidato Pertama Toastmasters with six paid members. May this club progress well under your leadership and coaching.

Please kindly show your support and co-operation to our new Area K2 Governor 2009-2010. I believe, under her capable and effective leadership, Area K2 will grow in strength to greater height.
May God Bless you.


with respects,
Grace Chiu ACB, ALB.

No comments:

Post a Comment